Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mr. Sunshine is out!



Mr. Sunshine, as one of my beautiful grandsons calls it, is out! What a pretty site!

I also received notification that the Paperdolls fabric line by Windham fabrics will be shipping in late March. I received one bolt today, a beautiful gingham check. Fons and Porrter featured the fabric in their January 2009 magazine. Doesn't this look like fun! If you fussy cut the dolls, put a little stabilizer on the back of the clothes before you cut them out, and then add a dot of velcro or a snap to the dolls, a little one could be entertained for hours!

Be sure to get your copy of this magazine so that you have the pattern and instructions when the fabric gets in!

I also finished the Flowering Orchard quilt top. That thing is HUGE! It finished out at 92" x 114". I will need to let it hang on my quilt frame for a few days while it tells me how it wants to be quilted!


1 comment: