Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kindle 2 bag - padded & lined

I am the proud owner of a Kindle 2 and felt that I needed to have some kind of a "bag" to protect it while not in use or to take it places. I knew that I needed a bag that was pretty much the size of the Kindle so that it didn't flop around in the bag. I also wanted a bag that was lined and padded to protect my investment! My first bag was pretty and it worked well, but I needed a better looking zipper.


I found Lisa's Blog that has a wonderful tutorial on doing bag zippers. I printed it out and headed back to the studio. My second attempt is great
pretty good! I even added a wrist strap. I'm not sure that I would be comfortable swinging that thing around by a strap, but it looks neat and might come in handy.

Drop me a line if you have any questions about making one of these bags for your Kindle 2!

3 comments:

  1. Love the one with the strap. I have both those fabrics and now see how well they look done up! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag and so envious of youe Kindle 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete