Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I start off the year 2011 with my first pair of shoes since my ankle fusion in September. The Dr has given me permission to start taking some steps in my new rocker soled Sketchers.
Not only are they unbelievably ugly but, for someone with balance issues, really hard to walk in! Something new to learn on this adventure. Perhaps this is one stip closer to breaking free of the recliner chair that has been holding me hostage for months now!

Hoping 2011 is happy and healthy for everyone! I'm hoping to be wheelchair, walker and cane free by summer!

1 comment:

  1. Once you get the hang of the Sketchers, you will love them. They cushion your heel as you walk and they let you roll your foot rather than "slap" it down, far less shock. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete