Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring Magic on the quilting frame


Having finally solved my issues of sashing and borders on this quilt, it's finally on the frame so that I can get it quilted. I loved this quilt when I was piecing it, but now - it's really green. I'm not sure how I feel about that. The quilting is coming along nicely and my machine is behaving well. I probably shouldn't say that as I still have a few rows to do and the binding to add. Hopefully I will get it all ready so that I can sew the back of the binding down while I sit at my quilt guild meeting next week.


While working on this top, I did take a moment to note that there are 9 more quilt tops hanging there waiting for their turns to be quilted. My quilting mojo is returning!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you're back in the saddle again. Must be that you are feeling good. Can't wait to get some of my quilt tops on your list to quilt. I like how your spring magic is turning out. Hope to see you sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete