Sunday, May 16, 2010

Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Machine

Wowser! I am impressed! I finally took the time to use all of my latest gizmos to put the binding on my latest quilt.


I cut PERFECT 2 1/2" strips with my Accuquilt cutting machine, sewed the strips together and ran them thru my Simplicity Bias Tape Maker machine ( with the new binding tip) and wow - perfectly pressed binding - about a mile of it - in just a few minutes. As the perfectly pressed binding came off the machine, I wound it around an empty cardboard roller and it was ready to put on the quilt. I love these new gizmos! They make my quilting life so much better!

2 comments:

  1. I love these new gizmos too! How did we ever quilt without them?

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the jealous type but a few months ago Kelly at I Have A Notion posted a video for that binder gizmo - the bias tape maker - and WOW, I'm jealous of all of you who have them!!! So super cool! I just with I had some extra money to buy one! ;)

    Love from Texas! ~bonnie

    ReplyDelete