Thursday, January 15, 2009

Been feelin' a little down, so spent the day cleaning

I've been feelin' a little down lately. Business is worse than bad, it's non-existant! It's cold, cold, cold outside, etc. So, I decided to spend the day cleaning and organizing my studio and little shop.

Ignore the dates of the photos. Must be I need to make a few minor adjustments to my camera :-(


Here is where I sew, and press. This is where my sewing machines and sergers are. This is allos the area that holds my own personal stash of fabrics.



This is my cutting table and where my store products are.

This is my quilting room.


So, now every thing is clean and put away and all of my containers are labeled! I still have a lot of scraps to go through and to sort out, but I feel like I made progress today!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I am pea green with envy of your sewing room/studio! Just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete