I've completed a new Miranda bag from the fabrics in the Heirloom Garden collection by Marie Osmond. This was my very first magnetic clasp. I also made a small change. Instead of cutting the fabrics for the outside of the bag and the batting and then quilting them, I put the fabric and the batting on my quilting machine, quilted them and THEN cut them out. It worked very well for me and I would probably try that again! This bag is probably for me! If I had it to do over again, I would place the prominent design from the darker paisley differently on the flap closure. And, I may add the hooks to the inside to keep the sides tucked in. All in all - a nice bag.