Friday, January 9, 2009

Snowing Again....


Can you believe it's snowing again? Sheesh! I did finish the binding on that huge quilt and it is so pretty. It was brought to my attention that the quilt clashes horribly with the walls in the spare bedroom. Uck! Good thing this particular quilt is not for the bed in that room!

I've received another whole shipment of fat quarter bundles from Moda this week. I'm just dying to make something out of the new "Love Is In The Air" bundle. I need to keep repeating to myself..... "This is NOT your own personal stash......this is NOT your own personal stash!"

I have about half a top finished out of Moda's Heritage Collection. A portion of the sales of all of this fabric is being donated to Ovarian Cancer research. It's a good cause and I am having a ball working with this top quality fabric. This is also the first time I have done anything myself with a "jelly roll". It's such fun to have perfectly cut fabric strips. It makes me really want to invest in one of the new Accuquilt machines for my shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment